About Me

My photo
Well I entered the world on 25th June 2010, the day after mummys birthday. That picture up there was one of the first daddy took of me. We were all fine and was home the next day. As I am now at 9weeks, I love being in my swing, on my play gym or in the bath kicking my legs around (ready for daddy to take me footie) I'm quite the dribbler!! I do love cuddles though :) I do have my screaming fits, excersising the lungs, I get passed from mummy to daddy then back to mummy till eventually I fall asleep, bouncing me does wonders. So I'm pretty much the same as every other 9week old on the block, only difference is I have Cystic Fibrosis. I will get mummy to explain it as best she can for you and will try to keep you as up to date with everything as we can. So here is my story.....

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Results from clinic 20/05/11

So I had my clinic appointment on 20th May. After 3weeks of no nebuliser this is quite an important cough swab. Docs are a little concerned at my weight as I have lost a little, dunno how because I eat like a horse :) other than that I'm all good. And my Tongue is NORMAL :) definitely the colomycin....

Took a while to get the results of this cough swab as the doctor had gone on holiday! But after 2weeks of chasing them up we got it....positive...pseudomonas!! Looks like I can't fight it off completely. Not without the help from my neb anyway. So they decided 2week course of antibiotics and back on the Tobi for June. Next clinic is 1st July but my CF nurse wants me to have another cough swab done when I finish the Cipro. So on the 17th June I went back to Whipps cross for another one. Dr told mummy she would call on Tuesday with the results.

Monday 20th June we went to mummy's cousin Paul and Niki's wedding. Had a lovely day even if I did make a bottom burp right at the wrong time during the ceremony :) really enjoyed the day and love being around all the family. Niki looked lovely and paul didnt scrub up too bad either.

Tuesday...daddy has the week off so today we went to swimming as usual, then we went off to great aunty vicky and uncle peters in kent for a few days. Its lovely there, in the middle of nowhere... went to the aquirium and had fish and chips on the sea front. the couple of days went quick and we had to come back friday, reluctantly, as mummy and daddy had to get everything ready for my birthday.

needless to say the doctor from whipps did not call mummy on tuesday with the results and it took quite a few phonecalls to them befre we got them.... end of it is....CLEAR :) so after being back on the tobi nebuliser its kicked the pseudo again...fingers crossed it stays away...

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment