About Me

My photo
Well I entered the world on 25th June 2010, the day after mummys birthday. That picture up there was one of the first daddy took of me. We were all fine and was home the next day. As I am now at 9weeks, I love being in my swing, on my play gym or in the bath kicking my legs around (ready for daddy to take me footie) I'm quite the dribbler!! I do love cuddles though :) I do have my screaming fits, excersising the lungs, I get passed from mummy to daddy then back to mummy till eventually I fall asleep, bouncing me does wonders. So I'm pretty much the same as every other 9week old on the block, only difference is I have Cystic Fibrosis. I will get mummy to explain it as best she can for you and will try to keep you as up to date with everything as we can. So here is my story.....

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy easter

Happy easter everyone. Iv had a wonderful couple of days and more to come. We had a lovely easter party with my friends at darcys house with a fab easter Egg hunt on Friday. Saturday I was round grandma and grandads and had another little easter Egg hunt, today (Sunday) I woke up and found the easter bunny had been to my house and hidden some eggs. After physio and breakfast were off to grandad and nanna lotts for dinner then to auntie Annette big birthday bash tonight. I'm looking forward to getting my groove on then. And to top it off tomorrow daddy is off work and we are going to auntie vicky and mad uncle peters for the day. I LOVE it there. What a fantastic weekend.

Hope yours is as good as mine :)

ETHAN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment