About Me

My photo
Well I entered the world on 25th June 2010, the day after mummys birthday. That picture up there was one of the first daddy took of me. We were all fine and was home the next day. As I am now at 9weeks, I love being in my swing, on my play gym or in the bath kicking my legs around (ready for daddy to take me footie) I'm quite the dribbler!! I do love cuddles though :) I do have my screaming fits, excersising the lungs, I get passed from mummy to daddy then back to mummy till eventually I fall asleep, bouncing me does wonders. So I'm pretty much the same as every other 9week old on the block, only difference is I have Cystic Fibrosis. I will get mummy to explain it as best she can for you and will try to keep you as up to date with everything as we can. So here is my story.....

Monday 1 November 2010

Wednesday 20th October.....still full of cold....

Last night i slept a whole lot. Think mummy was a bit worried as i slept from 7pm till 9am. I missed out a bottle completely but i had no energy and all i wanted to do was sleep it off. I have woken up today still really snuffly and coughing but a little more energy and hungry too. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and ill start to feel a whole lot better.

My swimming is coming on really well now too. We do lots of underwater swims and mummy now lets go of me. It was a bit scary the first time but now I'm becoming a bit of a pro :) i kick my legs, wiggle my bum and wave my arms all underwater, and i do it with my eyes open too. Not even mummy does that!

Also i got weighed on Monday at clinic and I'm exactly 14lb, one whole stone!!

Ciao for now,

Ethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment