About Me

My photo
Well I entered the world on 25th June 2010, the day after mummys birthday. That picture up there was one of the first daddy took of me. We were all fine and was home the next day. As I am now at 9weeks, I love being in my swing, on my play gym or in the bath kicking my legs around (ready for daddy to take me footie) I'm quite the dribbler!! I do love cuddles though :) I do have my screaming fits, excersising the lungs, I get passed from mummy to daddy then back to mummy till eventually I fall asleep, bouncing me does wonders. So I'm pretty much the same as every other 9week old on the block, only difference is I have Cystic Fibrosis. I will get mummy to explain it as best she can for you and will try to keep you as up to date with everything as we can. So here is my story.....

Saturday 18 September 2010

Friday 17th September, im 12weeks old today....

Well i feel wonderfully refreshed, i feel like iv been asleep for days, not quite sure why though, i don't seem to remember much of yesterday. Oh well, cant be that important aye. Yay off to swimming today, i shall report on my progress later.....

So Frankies daddy came with us today too. He took some good pictures and videos of me in action, ill try and get them up here soon. Met up with Daisy again and once again we was stuck in between the splashers. Mummy how do you always manage it. I'm getting used to this whole dunking thing now. I went under water twice today, AND i didn't cry once, just choked a bit, but i think I'm getting the hang of it. We also all sat in the side this week and kinda jumped in. Well mummy pulled me in and we swam along, was quite fun :) ill be an olympic swimmer before you know it wont i mummy :)

Ciao for now x

PICTURES TO FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment