About Me

My photo
Well I entered the world on 25th June 2010, the day after mummys birthday. That picture up there was one of the first daddy took of me. We were all fine and was home the next day. As I am now at 9weeks, I love being in my swing, on my play gym or in the bath kicking my legs around (ready for daddy to take me footie) I'm quite the dribbler!! I do love cuddles though :) I do have my screaming fits, excersising the lungs, I get passed from mummy to daddy then back to mummy till eventually I fall asleep, bouncing me does wonders. So I'm pretty much the same as every other 9week old on the block, only difference is I have Cystic Fibrosis. I will get mummy to explain it as best she can for you and will try to keep you as up to date with everything as we can. So here is my story.....

Friday 17 September 2010

Sunday 5th September....Mummy and Auntie Kelly go for a run....

Yep you read that right, mummy, auntie kelly and run in the same sentence!!!

Today i had my first ride on the underground with mummy and auntie and a couple of mummys friends....Catherine, Rachel, Amy and Bec (it took 4 of them to look after me!!). I don't remember much of that as i was doing what i do best and sleeping :) We went to a place called Hyde Park. It was very busy, full of people wearing silly costumes and different funky coloured tshirts. We got there and met some of the people to do with Cystic Fibrosis. Mummy and Auntie had signed up to do a 5k run round Hyde Park to raise some money for the cf charity. Mummys school friend Claire also wanted to raise some money too and signed up as well, we met her here with her family. Now whilst auntie had been to the gym doing her usual classes mummy on the other hand had walked me round the block a few times....good training mum!! However we all had faith! Mummy explained to the girlies how to sort my creon out for my bottle and left us to it as they all went to get their place in the line up. Nanny and Grandad white turnt up now to watch too. So after being fed, changed and back to sleep i hear that they made it round, but I'm too sleepy to wake up....zzzzz....

auntie and mummy ready to go


All in all it took them 48minutes to run/walk round. Well done mummy, auntie and Claire!! Mummys friend Stacy came up to see them cross the finish line with Mike and my buddy Ashley. We then went off so they could all get a little bite to eat before heading home, then it was back on the train and home sweet home. Mummy was a little tired id say hahaha and when daddy came home from work she passed out on the bed and left us boys to it, we decided she deserved the rest!

So far they have raised over £2000 so well done, all us cf'ers really appreciate it :)

xx








Friday 3rd September....hello swimming pool....

Today mummy took me to swimming lessons with her friend Alana and my buddy Frankie. wow its like a huge bath, minus the bubbles. I met a little girl cally Daisy and her daddy too, but being stuck between her and Frankie was a bit 'splashy'. They are both bigger and older than me and they love to splish splash while i just chill in the lovely warm water. We sang a few songs and swam around a little, well got pulled around by mummy, quite relaxing really. Untill....the lady taking the class took me away and dunked me under the water :( i did not like that one bit it scared me slightly, at least mummy was there when i came out. Frankie and Daisy loved it though. I soon got over my tantrum and was back happily doing my splish splash. I quite like this, i think we'll come again mummy :)


me in my 'happy nappy ' ready to splash

No comments:

Post a Comment